Our community needs to become vulnerable enough, if they want to help families who are dealing with substance use disorders.
Fentanyl and Building the Community Armor
What they don't know wont hurt them. Actually what they don't know is hurting them and its hurting everyone. The family members need to know what is happening, the community needs to know how to help and support the family members and the faith practice community needs to provide spiritual guidance. All this is surrounded by the fact, families need access to education about their journey with substance use disorders. and education for these family members in their church. So, who then has the structure to bring this all together. The Family Solution Finder Learning Centers
has this structure, and process and materials.
The community has a role to play and it is to learn what the families are learning about the issues they will likely face on their journey with substance use disorders. No one can afford to turn away from this, we are all interconnected. We want you to start the Family Solution Finder Learning Center in your community . We will take the steps needed to support you, all it takes is you. Become the difference for those around you.
This is where " Family Empowerment" begins.
Hope, Hugs, and Shared Family Love
The "Family Solution Finder Learning Center" with Study Guide & Workbook, is also a family Learning Library for every family with 32 seminars and 140 videos all used to guide the family in learning more about their journey. The family can now use this library at home, in seminars, or on demand by topic. At no cost. So can the community stakeholders. It is knowledge for all to use.
1. Family Solution Finder Study Guide Learning Module I
2. Family Solution Finder Seminar Workbook, Learning Module II
3. Family Solution Finder 3-D's Coping Skills, Learning Module III
4. Family Solution Finder Local Provider Connections, Learning Module IV
The Study Guide takes the family member through three learning objectives for the issue. The Seminar Workbook takes the family through an exercise of applying the learning objectives to their real life situation. The 3-D's Coping Skills Workbook takes the issue and by completing the questions: Determine a Solution, Develop a Decision and Design a Plan of Action. The Local Provider Connections Workbook take the family's next step forward to find a professional that can assist them with addressing this issue. When meeting with the profession they will bring the work completed in the about workbooks. This is empowerment at its best.
The Pathfinder Community Seminars are 12 core competency seminars in a book used to train and educate the community and providers in what the family experiences in their journey. Order On: www.amazon.com (completion certificate is available).
1. From Coach to Family Table, is to educate sports coaches about the family key issues faced in their journey.
2. From Pastor to Family Table, is to educate faith group leaders about the family key issues faced in their journey.
3. From Police and First Responders to Family Table, is to educate Police and First Responders about the family key issues faced in their journey.
4. From Legal Courts to Family Table, is to educate the family as to the 12 core competency issues they are likely to face in their journey.
5. From Social Worker to Family Table, is to educate Social Workers as to the 12 core competency issues the family is likely to face in their journey.
6. From Counselor to Family Table, is to assist the school counselor, Drug Counselor, Family Therapist, Family Intervention Specialist, Peer to Peer Support Coach, with 12 core competency issues for the family to learn.
7. From Employer to Family Table, is for an employer to give an employee to take home and use with their family members.
8. From Community Agency, to provide as an internal professional development within our community organizations with staff and for them to give to their clients when substance use disorders has been identified.
Invest in the Family Ministry User Manual , is a guide in how to start a faith based ministry for families members who are on a journey with substance use disorders. The Family Solution Finder 32 Learning Seminars are used in each meeting, plus The Substance Use Disorder Journey, It's Time to Get Organized workbook, and SP~ARK's Program for faith development and application to the family journey.